Table of Contents
The data analyst’s primary responsibility will be to create, organise and maintain the Data Warehouse and produce the MI reports. This will be an opportunity to develop core data analyst skills in banking industry.
Key knowledge and skills
1. Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, or similar Business Intelligence tools.
2. Microsoft Excel skills and able to learn other bespoke systems.
3. Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hive, Hadoop), databases (e.g. MSSQL, Mysql).
4. Experience with building and scaling end-to-end data platforms that span across data capture, ingestion, storage, query and visualisation.
5. Data query languages, such SQL, HiveQL, scripting.
6. Data integration services and ETL.
7. Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles.
8. Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, refactoring, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
* A desire to proactively learn and develop new skills.
* Ability to analyse options to best determine solutions independently.
* Practical, output driven hands on approach to programming.
*Project management skills with track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills, Effective written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English.
To submit your application, please email to: Admin.SPDBLD@spdb.com.cn and attention to HR. Please note that you need to have the right to work in UK before we will consider your application. Kindly note that you will only be contacted if you have been selected for interview.