Position: Intern in the Finance Department.
(Based in London, WFH during Covid-19 pandemic.)
We are currently looking for an intern to support our company’s account receivable. The candidate will fill the accounts administrator responsibilities duties which include: ensuring accuracy and efficiency of the operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts by reconciling accounts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
• Preform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, uploading, posting and recording accounts receivable data requirements;
• Verify discrepancies by and resolving client billing issues;
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with finance policies and procedures;
• Reconcile the account receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
• Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status;
• Solid data entry skills with the ability to identify numerical errors;
• Provide any necessary ad hoc support to Team Lead and other team member(s) as needed;
• Support department project (s) as needed.
• Applicants should be proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Attentions to detail, diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise the processing of large volumes of transactions
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent ability to multi-task and thrive in a high-paced environment
This Company is a UK subsidiary of a Chinese state-owned financial enterprise, the main business is insurance. The company endeavors to serve all clients with a level of service that demonstrates ‘To work with diligence and provide honest and reliable services’, and aims to become the top insurance provider both in the UK and in Europe.
IF you’re interested in this position, please kindly connect with Miss Yuan (Wechat: 18675561877; Email: email@example.com)